O-M-GOSH guys! I found the best place ever to get brand new high-end makeup for 5$ MAX. so I was out shopping with my family and we stopped by a few amish discount stores.. and holy cow they have the JACKPOT. They even have lower end makeup like elf and nyx, and it's only like 1-2$ for something that would be like 15$ AND it's all un-opened, un_touched, and not even broken. I was looking for a nice eye brow gel and I ended up getting eyebrow gel from elf, charlotte tilbury bronzer, and tons of nail polish. Can you even believe how expensive nail polish is nowadays, like gosh 5$ and more for a little thing of nail paint. I might as well go get them done for that. but hey, moral of the story if you live close by to any amish community, stop by some stores and its really un-telling the golden supples they have for CHEAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment